The Conco Quick Turn is a lightweight manual roll turner that allows the operator to manually upend and down end a load with minimal effort. The load can be spun like a wheel on a bearing, so even heavy loads can be quickly and smoothly reoriented for proper placement at the drop-off location. This lift assist is supplied with a manual hook point shifter that can easily be adjusted for varying roll widths to ensure exact horizontal and vertical positioning. The Quick Turn can be incorporated into a hoist, balancer, Conco AirLift, or Conco Articulated Jib Lifter.
|Tech Specs||Capacity lbs.||Core Size in.||Gripper Pads|
|QT Cut Sheet|
To download the Quick Turn cut sheet, please click here.
- Handles payloads up to 500 lbs.
- 3″ or 6″ diameter expanding mandrel
- Unique design allows to pitch roll from horizontal to vertical
- Manual hook point shift
- Ergonomic design
- Low maintenance
- No external power cord required
- Simple design for all operators and skill levels
- Low cost
- Integrated operator controls
- Auto Leveling Feature
- Manual or pneumatic grip control
- Air powered rotation
- 3″ or 6″ core stop
- Spindle buttons & mandrel adapters
- Custom core sizes
- Customized attachments
- Mounting Options: Hoist, Balancer, Conco, AirLift, or Conco Articulated Jib Lifter